Vital Statistics

To acquire a copy of a birth certificate that is from 1988 to present, a copy of a death certificate that is 1990 to present or marriage certificate that is 1989 to present, you may go to your closest NH town hall to obtain a copy. Any certificates earlier than these dates listed you must go to the town in which the event occurred.

To request a duplicate vital record you must fill out a  Vital Record Application, and a copy of an Acceptable Picture Identification.

The fee of $15.00 is required by law for the search of the file for any one record.

A Certified Copy of any Vital record can be Requested:

  • Birth, Death, Marriage or Divorce.

Marriage in New Hampshire INFORMATION





PDF icon Marriage in New Hampshire193.02 KB
PDF icon Vital Record Application195.21 KB