To view Property tax information/history SELECT HERE.
To change your mailing address for property tax bills SELECT HERE.
2023 Property Tax Due Dates:
- 1st Issue: July 12, 2023
- 2nd Issue: December 14, 2023
2022 Property Tax Due Dates:
- 1st Issue: July 1, 2022
- 2nd Issue: December 12, 2022
2021 Property Tax Due Dates:
- 1st Issue: July 6, 2021
- 2nd Issue: December 20, 2021
Information to Taxpayers
- Property taxes are based on the assessed value as of April 1st and the bills are mailed to last known address. The property tax year is April 1st thru March 31st. The Town of Holderness bills property taxes twice a year, the 1st issue is due in July and the 2nd issue is due in December.
- Eligible residents may apply for the tax deferral for Elderly and Disabled by March 1st.
- If you are elderly, blind, a veteran or veteran's spouse, a disabled veteran, or disabled veteran's spouse or unable to pay taxes due to poverty or other good cause, you may be eligible for a tax exemption, credit, abatement or deferral. For details and appliction information, contact the Selectmen's office. Applications for exemptions and/or credits must be filed on or before April 15th each year.
- The taypayer may, by March 1st, following the date of notice of tax and not afterwards, apply in writing to the Selectmen or Assessor(s) for a tax abatement.