The Town Clerk's Office provides general information, direction and assistance to all citizens and others having business with the Town. The Town Clerk's Office maintains and preserves numerous Town records and materials.
- Issues motor vehicle registrations.
- Issues licenses and permits including marriage licenses, dog licenses, beach permits, and transfer station permits.
- Records and provides certified copies of birth, death, and marriage records.
- Records and certifies town meeting legislation and appropriations.
- Administers the oath of office to all elected and appointed officials.
- Provides access to public records.
- Conducts, with the Secretary of State, election activities, including voter registration and absentee voting.
- Responds to inquiries from general public.
- Provides Notary Public and Justice of the Peace services.
|Ellen King||Town Clerk|